1 – 4:30pm • Saturday, May 20th • Mainline Brewery & Citywide
A fun-filled day for friends, families, and company team building
featuring fun competition plus raffle and auction prizes!
*Event rain date Sunday May 21st.
Village Bank presents Podium RVA’s Citywide Scavenger Hunt! Compete in teams of 2 – 3 or 4 – 5 against others as you race around town completing challenges. Starting and ending at Main Line Brewery, finish the most challenges and collect the most points for 1st and 2nd place trophies and major bragging rights! Teams are allowed either 1 motorized vehicle per team or 1 individual vehicle per team member. On site, all competitors will receive a drink ticket, appetizers, access to raffle prizes, a team t-shirt, Podium button and stickers, and a Podium youth literary journal, and all teams will receive a hunt kit and challenge list!
- Have a company or organization to sponsor your team? Select from our Corporate Teams.
- Forming a team with your family or friends? Select from our Individual Teams.
- Can’t make the event but still want to support Podium youth? Sponsor an alumni or YP Board team or donate on Podium’s secured donation page today!
Now welcoming our Local Celebrity MC, Cory Mosley host of Virginia This Morning
- 1 – 1:30pm: Check in, welcome, & rule review
- 1:30 – 3:30pm: The hunt begins!
- 3:30 – 4:15pm: Tally points, raffle prizes, food/drinks, music
- 4:15pm: Announce hunt & raffle prize winners
- Each image submitted must include the entire team in the picture
- Each team is allowed one (1) car
- Unlimited individual vehicles like bikes, boards, or electric scooters!
For more information on sponsorship and teams, or about the scavenger hunt in general, please reach out to Podium’s Communication & Events Director at email@example.com
|Alumni or Young Professional Team Sponsorship||$500|
|Day of Attendee||$25|
|Individual Team (2-3 people)||$250|
|Individual Team (4-5 people)||$450|
|Corporate Team (2-3 people)||$450|
|Corporate Team (4-5 people)||$750|